Sunday, January 3, 2010

Excitment at the Sommers

I just got done watching 6 Sommer's this weekend. It was busy but they were pretty good and chill. Most of the excitement happened today. It consisted of saying a lot of "Carter No." He was going crazy being home for 3 days straight. I could not keep him away from the VCR. He was obsessed with watching a clip then rewinding it over and over. He also liked to pour out soda and my hot chocolate down the drain. Arg. The best part is when he filled up Bryce's portable urinal with water and started drinking out of it. It was so freaking gross but oh man it made me laugh so hard when I forgot about it and Heath caught him later doing it. Speaking of Bryce, he decided to pee on the kitchen floor. That was a good time. I got quite angry but at least it was not on the carpet. Luckily there was not any poo smearing this weekend like there usually is.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like it was a blast!

Emily said...

ok... I just had to share. Your word verification for this comment is "pootable" Haha. Poo table? Poot-able? Is that like potable?