Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are the ER visits ever going to end here at the Sommer home?

I thought the ER visits here in Idaho had stopped but I was wrong. I got home today around 6:30 and Lynda was sitting at the counter and she did not look so good. She was having some kind of allergic reaction and swelling. So Heath rushed her off because she was starting not to breath. Luckily they were able to get her stable. She is going to spend the night in the hospital tonight so they can keep an eye on her. So I was busy tonight putting kids to bed and getting lunches and clothes ready for school tomorrow. I was used to getting the kids ready in the morning but not for school so I almost forgot about their lunches. They would not have liked that. Well, I need to go to bed now. I'm staying with the baby and I have to get up around 5am to feed her so I need my sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I randomly decided to check you blog and low and behold there was info! I love your resolution to update it! Not only do I get to know about you but i get insight about the Sommer housedold as well! Thanks! Tell Lynda we hope she is feeling better!